[Bioperl-l] release checklist wiki page

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:46:22 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Jason Stajich wrote:

> http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/html/BioPerl/BioperlRelease0.7.html
>
> I have added some possible items for a checklist at the top.   We may want
> some more clarity here.  All developers who wish to help us standardize
> modules and verify all modules for the 0.7 release can sign up here.

Hmmm. I must get to my modules.

Impressive work jason - in particular the massive cvs commit you have
rolled around the system. I suspect this will really raise our level again
in stability, in particular with the tightening of the test cases...

I am not sure about standardising on the $id$ in files. My experience
is that $id$ makes trying to do any large scale cvs join a living
nightmare because it gives conflicts everywhere. Secondly cvs log is
such so much better ;)

thoughts?