[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Wiki having problems

Jason Stajich jason@chg.mc.duke.edu
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 10:08:28 -0500 (EST)

I just fixed the script - had to write the script so it could run locally
on the unix box not on the websrv so I don't have a perl CGI object to
process.  Thus I forgot to initialize base address which became localhost.

This should be fixed now.  Let me know otherwise.

-jason