[Bioperl-l] Biocorba proposal

Alan Robinson alan@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 16:25:59 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Since the mail archiver seems to have 'binarified' my attachments, I have
also put the documents at:

	http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~alan/BioCorba-0.2.0/

alan

Alan J. Robinson, D.Phil.             Tel:+44-(0)1223 494444
European Bioinformatics Institute     Fax:+44-(0)1223 494468
EMBL Outstation - Hinxton             Email:  alan@ebi.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, UK                http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~alan/