Bioperl: 0.6.1 preview delayed

James Gilbert jgrg@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:35:59 +0100 (BST)

Steve,

Great.  I'll make a pre-release tonight which
includes these changes, and I'll look at including
any changes you make during jitterbug culling this
week (if you get the chance).

I've added a test for IO::Scalar to Makefile.PL,
which prints a warning if it isn't installed.  (I
think this also takes care of dependencies, so
that the CPAN module can automatically install
everything.)

	James