Bioperl: making a random sequence

Gatherer, D. (Derek) D.Gatherer@organon.nhe.akzonobel.nl
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:33:19 +0200

I meant that the problem was with the script I was using to count the
sequence I generated using the script I posted to the list.  The script I
posted was alright, as it turned out.  The problem in the counting script
wasn't itself worth posting, as I was able to find it myself once I started
looking in the right place.

-----Original Message-----
From: Suraj Peri [mailto:suraj_peri@yahoo.com]
Sent: 01 June 2000 11:17
To: vsns-bcd-perl@lists.uni-bielefeld.de
Subject: RE: Bioperl: making a random sequence

Hello,

 I do not understand again the counting script concept, I would request the
members to clear this point.

In one reply , some one gave the avg. out put this generation script. When i
tried with  a value of 100 I got the results as expected[ like
0.25,0.5,0.75,1 ] but Mr.Derek says there is a problem, in counting script.
can anyone please explain this.

Thank you in advance.

  _____

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger
<http://im.yahoo.com/> .