[Bioperl-l] Bio::Variation committed [Project: Computational Mutation Expression Toolkit]

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki@ebi.ac.uk
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:35:46 +0100

Hi,

I just committed Bio::Variation files to bioperl-live. All in all 10
classes and 185 tests in seven t files. 'cvs update -d' and you can
see them all. Easiest way of getting grips with what these classes can
do is to have a look at test input files, e.g. t/mutation.dat.

You'll need Bio::LiveSeq to actually generate the information from
sequnces, but those files are not committed, yet.

	-Heikki