[Bioperl-l] Bioperl Documentation (PrimarySeq)

Hilmar Lapp lapp@gnf.org
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:23:58 -0800

Marc Colosimo wrote:

> I would bet that similar errors can be found in the  PODs.

I'd bet so, too. That's why people should submit incorrect documentation
they found as bug reports, because it's simply bugs that need to be fixed.
Some people may think it's not worth reporting but as a matter of fact by
not reporting you let other's run into the same problem. (In fact doc bugs
are the ones I like most because they're the easiest to fix :-)

	Hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp@gnf.org