Bioperl: List discussion reorganisation

Ewan Birney birney@ebi.ac.uk
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 11:28:09 +0100 (BST)

Over on the guts list there has been a proposal that we move the more
functional aspects of what we discuss to this list, and then just use the
guts list for bug reports, cvs monitoring and cvs branch stuff - ie,
the real nasty bits that most people don't want to be exposed to.

This would discussion of the design of new modules or refactoring old
modules, or the fact that some new modules have been added we be moved
here. This way I think more people will feel in touch with the development
of bioperl.

It will mean that the volume on this list will go up by 10 or so posts
per week.

Does anyone object to this? Speak up now...