Bioperl: State of the art in perl Exception modules?

Mr P.A. Van Heusden pvanheus@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:12:17 +0100 (BST)

Hi All

Does anyone know what the state of the art in perl Exception modules is? I
want to use exceptions in some of my code, and am currently using the
Experimental::Exception module, but it isn't being maintained, and is
rather out of date.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Peter
--
Peter van Heusden : pvanheus@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk : PGP key available
Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man