Bioperl: Blast.pm as BLAST filter?

Steve Chervitz sac@neomorphic.com (Steve A. Chervitz)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:26:58 -0800 (PST)

Christian,

Sorry to let you down here, but the Bioperl Blast object doesn't
generate Blast report output. This sort of display functionality
hasn't been a major focus for this module, which is primarily intended
for analysis of the data in the report. There are lots of things you
might want to do with the output, and I thought they were best left
for a different module (to be written).

Steve Chervitz
sac@neomorphic.com