Bioperl: re: fasta def line problem

Kenneth Geisshirt kneth@strubix.dk
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:57:38 -0700

lstein> If there were a fast Perl-based XML parser, I'd vote for XML syntax.
lstein> Right now there's an interface to a C XML parser, but it is dog slow.
lstein> Has anyone looked at BSML (biological sequence markup language)?

Actually I was going to ask more or less the same question: has anyone
taken a look at bioml (biopolymer markup language) - the url is:
http://www.proteometrics.com/BIOML/index.html.

Kneth