UnivAln; Re: FWD: VRML Biology Site

Georg Fuellen fuellen@dali.Mathematik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 11:36:46 +0000 (GMT)

SteveC wrote,
> > I did few changes to Bio::UnivAln in the meantime (I can mail the diff
> > and/or the newest version to you).
>
> The new version would be best. Isn't it available on the homepage?

It costs me up to half an hour to put the stuff on the homepage, including
checks that the old test code still works (I'm always testing things on a
different account, installing from scratch and running tests).
Since the current development version contains no bug fixes, just
minor untested feature enhancements, I'll just mail you as soon as
you need the code, ok?

Lew wrote,
> I received the following unsolicited this morning... Thought it might be of
> general interest.
>
> Lew, drowned in work but still lurking supportively :)

If you've got a little time nevertheless, could you investigate how much
VRML support (especially VRML2.0) current Perl modules can offer ?

Also, since you first pointed us to the Perl-CORBA site
(http://www.lunatech.com/cope/) -- if you still follow them,
could you review their work in light of our planned OMG standards
RFI submission ? That would be very nice -- pls reply now if you can ;-)

best wishes,
georg