Lew/Ryan/Dag: Help needed ! (Bio::Seq 0.08 w/ test code)

Georg Fuellen fuellen@dali.mathematik.uni-bielefeld.de
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 15:52:26 +0000 (GMT)

This is an urgent call for help :-)
Lew... Ryan... Dag... are you there ?!

Unfortunately, Richard told me that he's not going to continue bioperl stuff, so
for the moment (as long as Steve is finalizing his thesis), I've taken over
Bio::Seq. I've just finalized the module so that it passes some test code,
and I'd like you to

   do further testing, as much as possible !!

Please find as many bugs as you can (optimally, mail me the bug patch :-)
Also, please look at the code and POD-docu and try to find things
like bad style, inconsistent documentation, etc.
In particular,
* Are the function names and interfaces all-Ok as far as you can see ?
* Please search for ``???'' in the code; I've marked specific questions
in this way

The code is at
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Tec/Bioperl/Code/
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Tec/Bioperl/Code/Bio/Seq.pm
http://www.techfak.uni-bielefeld.de/bcd/Tec/Bioperl/Code/testSeq.pl

I'm under very high pressure to get Bio::Aln and Bio::Phy done ASAP,
so pls try to find problems now :)
Thanks in advance !
best wishes,
georg