Bioperl/Announce [jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov: Re: Bioperl: Grail Client]

Joseph Ryan jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:21:28 -0500

netgrail.plx 0.01 Alpha
=====================

netgrail.plx is a simple client used to create valid requests to the
GRAIL server.  I needed such a tool so I built one.  If you have
a need for such a tool try it out and let me know if it works.
This utility is incomplete.  I will try to add some more functionality
as the need arises.  Most notably, Grail allows for parameters to
be sent to certain options but I haven't implemented this.  It would also
be nice to incorporate a viewer.  I have not looked into the viewer aspect
at all to date.

ftp://ftp.nhgri.nih.gov/pub/software/netgrail/

Send comments, suggestions, christmas cards to jfryan@nhgri.nih.gov

Thanks,

Joe