[BioLib-dev] Perl file pointers

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Wed Feb 10 06:43:21 UTC 2010

I just pushed a change to the rc1 branch. You can requery now using the
opaque pointer *mFILE. Merely needed to add a few include files - see
the patch with Perl test.

In the test I read a ztr file with a single sequence. Doing a second
read returns the same sequence. I am not sure why, the C code is not
that easy to take apart. Rather then the expected NULL on error, a
structure gets returned contain the same information as the first
read.

But at least it runs. See how it runs with a different test set.

Pj.