[BioLib-dev] installation on cygwin

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Sat May 2 18:51:39 UTC 2009

I have merged the BioLib cygwin branch into master - preparing for a
new release. The major change is the use of modified cmake modules
which are shared with ASciLib.

The Cygwin tests are still broken. Dynaload.pm complains it can't find
shared libraries. I have to tell cmake how to find the Cygwin shared
libs - either due to the different naming convention (.dll) or because
of some missing linker switches exporting the correct bindings.

It is just a matter of poking around.

Pj.