[BioLib-dev] Focus of my task during last few days.

Xin Shuai xshuai at umail.iu.edu
Fri Aug 14 16:16:40 UTC 2009

Hi, All:  Since only a few days left to the project deadline, I 've tried to
figured out and solved as many as problems as in the process of mapping and
wrapping. However, there're still a few problems left. For some of them I
know the reason but don't know to solve it, for others I just don't know the
reason at all. Currently I still want to solve those problem if I can.
Overall, I think libsequence can be used generally now for Python/Perl.
Python unit testing is almost finished, except those problematic classes and
functions. Perl unit testing still needs to add. Comparatively, integration
testing are quite simple.

  Thus, in the last few days, I want to know what you expect me to focus:
  (1) Try to solve the rest of those mapping and testing problems
  (2) Enrich the integration testing using current usable classes and
functions , to include more user case
  (3) Anything else.

 Just let me know that I can have an arrangement.

--
Xin Shuai (David)
PhD of Complex System in School of Informatics