[BioLib-dev] GSL

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Mon Aug 10 20:25:08 UTC 2009

The tree looks sane to me - as it is now. The renaming is there
biolib_gsl. Your branch on your machine is probably dirty now. But the
ones on github are fine. Destroy all the branches with the dirty
patch (after making a backup). Pull your github master branch and
update from my libsequence branch. Everything should by hunky dory.

Pj.