[Biojava-l] Avoid PDB folder structure creation

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at rcsb.org
Thu Dec 7 11:57:47 EST 2023

That folder structure is only created when using AtomCache or the wrapper
StructureIO.getStructure(pdbId). If you directly use a URL with the cif
reader then there's no files or folders created locally, e.g.:

Structure structure = CifStructureConverter.fromURL("
https://files.rcsb.org/download/4HHB.cif.gz");

Jose