[Biojava-l] Help on Project Biojava

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:19:25 UTC 2016

I'm not sure exactly what diagrams your class uses for design. There is
some info about our release process on biojava.org, but unfortunately  it's
quite disorganized after a recent hasty server migration. However if you
browse the "wiki pages" section you'll find some docs relating to our
release process.

Some practices we try to adhere to include unit testing, semantic
versioning, code review, modular development, and continuous integration.
But we're not particularly strict about any of them, since we want to
foster collaboration and stay agile.

This list is a good place to ask if you have other questions. If you create
any documentation of BioJava as part of your project it might be cool to
integrate it with our website as well.

-Spencer