[Biojava-l] Fwd: Obtaining second structure with biojava

Andreas Prlic andreas.prlic at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:46:54 UTC 2015

Hi Mohammad,

Please don't send BioJava related questions to me directly, but to the
mailing list.

The secondary structure assignment code in BioJava is still in beta. If you
want to get the author's assignment of secondary structure (most of the
time the same as DSSP assignments), you can take a look at the tutorial for
how to access it. Check the section "Working with groups" for an example.

https://github.com/biojava/biojava-tutorial/blob/master/structure/structure-data-model.md

Hope that helps,

Andreas