[Biojava-l] logging level

Khalil EL MAZOUARI kem at antibody-extractor.com
Fri Aug 28 15:33:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

when I add biojava-alignment-4.1.0 and biojava-phylo-4.1.0 to my app, my logging level changes and is set by default to WARN.

Any idea how ‘override’ the logging level from biojava-4?

Thanks

---
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are private and confidential and are solely for the use of the addressee. It may contain material which is legally privileged. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering to the addressee, please notify that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use of it is strictly prohibited. It would be helpful if you could notify the author by replying to it.