[Biojava-l] Project Ideas GSOC 2011

udana chathuranga uchathuranga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 06:13:34 UTC 2011

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the quick reply.I appreciate your help and I want know how I can
contribute to the project even if you are not participating for this year
gsoc project. I have studied bioinfomatics as one of my subject in the
university and I would like to apply those knowledge in to this project. I
would be thankful if you can guide me to start to participate in the
project.
I have solid background on java and bioinomatics related areas like
    Biological Sequence data analysis -

The Sequence assembly problem, The Gene Finding Problem, The Sequence
Alignment Problem, The Genome Rearrangement problem, The Protein Folding
Problem, The Motif Discovery Problem

    Phylogenetics

    Biological Network Motifs

Above mention areas are some of the subjects that I have learned in our
course and I would like to know how can I apply this knowledge to this
project?

Thanks

Regards

Udana