[Biojava-l] DAS client: how to retrieve features for a sequence region

Bernd Jagla bernd.jagla at pasteur.fr
Thu Apr 29 09:57:58 UTC 2010

Great that is very helpful. One more question: Should I be using the Das1 or
Das2 implementations. The demo I am looking at uses Das2 (I think), but I am
running into problems. By modifying things in the Das2SourceHandler I can
now get Ids (instead of using uri). Is this the right way of approaching
this or should I be looking somewhere else..

When you say I have to play around with the URLs can you give me an example?
Is the problem described above part of this? (this is not the URL but rather
the XML..)

Sorry for these questions, but I find it extremely difficult to get my head
around all these different versions (DAS1/2; dasobert/programs.das;
European/Rest;.)

Thanks a lot,

Bernd

PS. I guess I should have attended the recent meeting. ;(

  _____