[Biojava-l] Rooted trees in nexus files

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:24:52 UTC 2009

If somebody would provide the desired changes to the parser interface
(wrt this bug and the other one reported previously), I might offer to
to the grunt work.

But somebody has to say which interface changes are desired.
I remember which problems exist:
1. Lack of knowledge of root node
2. The p* stuff.

Tiago

--
"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of
moral crisis, maintain a neutrality." - Dante