[Biojava-l] NCBI xml parser

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Nov 3 14:45:08 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 20:50 +0100, Pierre-Yves wrote:
> On 11/02/2009 08:29 PM, Andreas Prlic wrote:
> >>
> >> I understand the error, I am more surprised by the fact that the jar
> >> and the sources of the release 1.7 are given a different errors.
> >>

> > that's surprising... I built the src-jar and the other jars at the same time
> > so the code should be identical... Are you sure you are doing exactly the
> > same?
>
> I can confirm you this tomorrow but AFAIR before I left I tried the same
> code using or the jar file or the project generated from the sources in
> NetBeans and it gaves me two differents errors.

Ok so just for the record:
- If I use the .jar file I get an error (1)
- If I create a project in NetBeans using the source from BioJava I get
a different error (2)
- If I add as dependencies the sources from BioJava I get the first
error (1)

I thus went for the third solution and found my way around :-)

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

Pierre