[Biojava-l] Simple Question

Andreas Prlic andreas.prlic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:41:00 UTC 2009

HI Andy,

sorry for the slow reply, holiday season ...

I assume there are some classpath errors and you need to make sure
that all the required jars can be found. I never tried to export jar
files for biojava via eclipse. The right approach to get jar files is
(you are on trunk?) is to do a mvn build. The new jar files will be in
the target subdirectories of the various modules.

Andreas