[Biojava-l] A question about NexusFile and NewickTreeString

Thasso Griebel thasso.griebel at uni-jena.de
Tue Dec 15 17:34:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

now I am confused :)

I did my fixes on the SVN version from this repository:

svn://code.open-bio.org/biojava/biojava-live/trunk

The revision I was working on is 7269. This is the current HEAD
including the NEW parser, isn't it ? Tiago, you are listed as author
in the javadoc and the last commit comment on the TreesBlock  states
that it contains your changes...so I am pretty sure I did my changes
on the right version ?

cheers,
-thasso