[Biojava-l] biojava looking for maintainers

Andreas Prlic ap3 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 08:25:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

BioJava is a widely used Java library that provides standard APIs,
parsers, and solutions for common bioinformatics problems.
It is used in a number of applications and referenced in many
scientific publications.
See here for an overview of these: http://biojava.org/wiki/
BioJava:BioJavaInside

In order to continue our first class efforts to serve the community
and to further the quality of our source code we are looking
for motivated individuals who want to claim responsibility for some
of the core libraries and take over maintenance of these.

Please see here for a list of modules for which we are currently
looking for maintainers:
http://biojava.org/wiki/Maintainers_wanted

If you want to become a BioJava maintainer, please post to the
biojava-dev mailing list.

As always - happy biojavaing,
Andreas

Andreas Prlic      Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
                               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK
                               +44 (0) 1223 49 6891