[Biojava-l] Java to Perl

David Barbosa Feitosa davidfeitosa at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:57:47 UTC 2007

Vineith

I do not know, but if you need to execute Pearl code inside Java code, in
Java 6, codename Mustang, is possible to execute script code inside the Java
Virtual Machine.

The default scripting engine is Rhino, for JavaScript, but as it is a
specification, if exists an Pearl engine, you can plug it into the JVM and
execute your Pearl code.

Mode infoa bout the available engines and how to install one:

https://scripting.dev.java.net/

Maybe it can help you,

David.