[Biojava-l] pK values

Mark Schreiber markjschreiber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 09:27:29 UTC 2006

Hi -

The values are calculated using the SymbolPropertyTable returned by
ProteinTools.getSymbolPropertyTable(SymbolPropertyTable.PK);

This table gets it's values from the resource file
org/biojava/bio/symbol/ResidueProperties.xml

The pK values were added by david huen (I think).

To read XML sequence files try one of the methods in
RichSequence.IOTools from biojava 1.5 beta.

- Mark