[Biojava-l] (no subject)

Richard Holland richard.holland at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 28 07:42:33 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas.

This sounds like a compiler version or flags problem.

Could you check that you are running javac from a Java 1.4 or later
installation?

Also, see
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/lang/assert.html#compatibility

(The Ant script uses the flag '-source 1.4' for everything).

Then try doing an 'ant clean' before your 'ant package-biojava' to make
sure everything gets recompiled.

cheers,
Richard

--