[Biojava-l] viewsequence is unchangeable?

mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com mark.schreiber at group.novartis.com
Sun Sep 19 21:03:43 EDT 2004

Very good question!

Maybe the idea was to make views on views. Seems a bit odd though. Does
anyone know what the ideal solution here is?

The Change support in biojava does derive from the standard java system
but offers some more flexibility about pre and post condition changes and
vetos. On the whole it may be overkill but could be useful for large
systems.

- Mark

Maximilian Haussler <max_dipl at web.de>
Sent by: biojava-l-bounces at portal.open-bio.org