[Biojava-l] Re: [Biojava-dev] ACeDB Question

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 27 15:55:24 EST 2003

[replying to biojava-l]

Hi Philip,

We don't support JADE - that was writen by "other
people" (TM). There is a biojava acedb client in a
seperate CVS package from biojava. There is so little
call for ACeDB stuff now that it kind of got forgotten
about. You can get a complete source tree if you click
on the 'download tarball' link from here:

http://cvs.biojava.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/biojava-acedb/?cvsroot=biojava

To make it compile, delete the directory
src/org/acedb/seq and then use ant from the project
root directory. Ant can be obtained from

http://ant.apache.org

Best of luck. If you get stuck, mail me personaly and
I will send you a pre-built jar I happen to have lying
arround.

Matthew

 --- Philip MacMenamin <pm66 at nyu.edu> wrote: > Good
morning...