[Biojava-l] Relations between trainers

Oscar Lopes oscar at gauss.inesc.pt
Wed Feb 26 00:15:31 EST 2003

Hi!

I'm a graduate student and I'm using biojava to implement Viterbi
training algorithm.
I spent some time digging in the code, but I still can't make the
relation between
TrainigAlgorithm, DistributionTrainer, etc...

What are the key classes that I can use? How does it work? I tried to
look at
BaumWelchTrainer, but it didn't make sense how I would implement Viterbi
Trainig.
Besides, I kept getting confused with DistributionTrainer and
DistributionTrainerContext...

Can anybody help me?? It would be nice if someone explain to me how the
whole thing works.

Thanks in advance

                           Óscar Lopes

Ps. Sorry about my english.... :)