[Biojava-l] Missing Symbol.GetToken()

Philippe Valadon PValadon at skcc.org
Tue Feb 18 10:12:18 EST 2003

Hi,
There is a reference to a  Symbol.getToken() method in the Roulet tutorial,
but the method does not exist anymore in Symbol. The method is also
mentionned in the javadoc:
"There are three Symbol interfaces. Symbol is the most generic. It has the
methods getToken and getName so that the Symbol can be textualy represented"
found in interface Symbol.

There are two messages in the list about this problem but I coudn't find any
reply to them. The API should be corrected. Can someone tell me what is
replacing the getToken method in the current API?

Thanks a lot,
Philippe