[Biojava-l] Can anyone help me with MarkovModels?

Oscar Lopes oscar at gauss.inesc.pt
Wed Apr 23 23:16:15 EDT 2003

Thanks!!

My problem probabilly is somewhere in the transitions distributions.
Instead of setting the weights myself, I set random
values using DistributionTools. Now it works fine. Maybe I forgot
something important and didn't noticed...

By the way, is there any tool to check if a MarkovModel is valid or if all
the distributions have their weights set?

 Oscar Lopes

 Oscar Manuel Baptista Lopes - oscar at gauss.inesc.pt
 Knowledge Discovery & BioInformatics - http://algos.inesc-id.pt/kdbio/
 Departamento Engenharia Informatica - http://www.dei.ist.utl.pt/