[Biojava-l] Scribe Consulting: Translation & Localization Solutions

Terry Choate tchoate@scribeconsulting.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:21:11 -0400

Good afternoon,

I would like to set up a brief phone call to discuss translation and localization solutions with you.

Scribe Consulting provides language translation for software, web sites, and documentation projects. I would like the opportunity to present a proposal for your upcoming needs and discuss how Scribe Consulting may be able to assist you in your international endeavors.

The following link is to a company PDF ( http://www.scribeconsulting.com/pdf ) which will give you an idea of our technical capabilities, quality assurance process, and the various technologies we employ.

Please feel free to reply with any questions you may have and to pass this message on to the appropriate individuals. Thank you for your assistance and time.

Terry Choate
Senior Consultant
Scribe Consulting Services
3707 5th Avenue, Suite 133
San Diego, CA 92103
Phone: (619) 235-2662
Fax: (619) 235-2664
Cell: (619) 571-5309
http://www.scribeconsulting.com

Scribe Consulting has been in business since 1996 and has flourished as a premier software localization and internationalization consulting partner serving clients such as E. & J. Gallo Winery, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Lucent Technologies, Pepsi-Cola Company, Sony Corporation of America as well as Sony Online Entertainment, Tyco International, and others.

-------------- The message was sent by Mass e-Mailer ---------------
Download from Intelliquis International http://www.intelliquis.com