[Biojava-l] CVS

Matthew Pocock matthew_pocock@yahoo.co.uk
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 21:06:20 +0100

Ren, Zhen wrote:
> Thank you so much.  More related questions:
>
> In the C:\biojava-live folder, I found 4 JAR files - bytecode.jar, jakarta-regexp.jar, xerces.jar, and htmlparser.jar.  Where are xml.jar and biojava.jar files?
>
> Zhen

Hi Zhen,

You shouldn't need xml.jar - xercese does this job for you. biojava.jar
gets built by ant from the build.xml file in biojava-live. You can
download ant from the web site http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ - I
sudgest going for the newest stable release and making sure you have
optional.jar installed (which you get from the same site).

The ant readme is quite good and should get you going.

BioJava Consulting LTD - Support and training for BioJava
http://www.biojava.co.uk