[Biojava-l] Biojava demos.

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:29:27 +0000

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 02:18:18PM -0000, Colin Watt wrote:
> I am new to Java and can't find the Demo Programs referred to on the Getting
> Started page at biojava.com.

You need to download the source code distribution.  You can
either get this from:

    http://www.biojava.org/download/source/

Or you get the latest source code by CVS from:

    http://cvs.open-bio.org/

(You need to check out the biojava-live module).

Either way, you'll find the demo programs in the "demos" directory.
For the 1.3 release, we should maybe have a separate download
containing the demos (or possibly include them in the documentation
download).  Do you think this would be helpful?

    Thomas.