[Biojava-l] Create SimpleSequence / setSeqName

Stein Aerts stein.aerts@esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:53:22 +0200

BioJava,

- I use the biojava-20010920.jar for my BioJava code. When I try to work
with a SubSequence I get the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError.
I also get this error when I run the TestSubSequence.java from the
biojava-live/demos.

- I can also work without using the SubSequence class by creating a new
SimpleSequence starting with a subList. In this case, is there a simple way
to set the sequence name directly to the newly created SimpleSequence?

- Is there an explanation for the fact that the annotation of a Embl
sequence disappears when you add new features to it and write it to file?

Anyone who can help me out here?

Thank you and regards,
Stein Aerts, Katholic University Leuven, Belgium.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/biojava/utils/bytecode/CodeException
at org.biojava.bio.seq.SubSequence.<init>(SubSequence.java:62)
at TestSubSequence.main(TestSubSequence.java:25)