[Biojava-l] Possible Submission

David Waring dwaring@u.washington.edu
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:34:52 -0700

I have been working on the Phred code (..program.phred). I have a parser for
.phd files that uses JLex/Cup. I had been concerned about using this within
Biojava since there is no support for Jlex and Cup. According to the JFlex
documentation it is compatible with Jlex, so adding JFlex support to Biojava
would help me. We have written parsers for many other formats including .ace
(phrap output). Eventually we could role these into Biojava also.

David