[Biojava-l] bytecode generator - test example is broken.

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:24:52 +0100

Mike,

I have merged this in. Good call. I guess we need to move to some sort
of regression testing ASAP. I'm glad that you find the bytecode
generator usefull. I end up using the macro-assembler functionality a
lot (writing little implementations of CodeGenerator). Please let us
know if you have anything that you would like it to do that it currently
can't.

Matthew