[Biojava-l] problem with biojava-1.00.jar

Thomas Down td2@sanger.ac.uk
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:00:17 +0000

On Fri, Nov 10, 2000 at 11:35:21AM +0000, Thomas Down wrote:

>  Right now,
> our web server appears to be returning the Content-Type for
> jar files as text/plain (ooops) which means that many browsers
> will do some newline processing on the data.  This will be bad
> news for any binary file.  I'll try to get this fixed, but in
> the meantime:

Okay, we've fixed the server, and it now gives a more sensible
MIME type, so you should be able to download again without any
trouble.

``If I was going to carry a large axe on my back to a diplomatic
function I think I'd want it glittery too.''
           -- Terry Pratchett