[Biojava-l] BioJava examples

Matthew Pocock mrp@sanger.ac.uk
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:16:19 +0000

Hi Tom,

I am writing a tutorial for the CangeEvent framework. I think Thomas is
writing one on the new sequence IO. But - basicaly this is the most lacking
part of the project. There are several examples if you grab biojava-live
with all the source-code in the demos directory. These are by no means
exhaustive, and are not realy written in a very tutorial style.

Tell us what tutorials you want to see, and hopefuly someone will write
them.

Matthew