[Biojava-dev] release notes for 4.2.2

Spencer Bliven spencer.bliven at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:37:38 UTC 2016

Thanks for making the 4.2.2 release! (I suspect Andreas was behind that,
although git credits Mr. Jenkins.) It looks like the new release protocol
is working nicely. Can Jenkins also generate the javadocs and push to the
biojava.github.io repo?

For the release notes, here are the major changes I'm aware of:

   - CE-Symm features and bug fixes
      - Better data structures for symmetry axes (particularly for
      hierarchical symmetry)
      - Fix bug with symmetry axis positioning
      - Optimization includes all symmetry repeats for hierarchical symmetry
   - More post-translational modifications, including new glycans and
   chromophores

It was a quick patch, so I count only 5 contributors.

-Spencer