[Biojava-dev] 4.2.0 release?

Andreas Prlic andreas at sdsc.edu
Mon Feb 22 18:26:36 UTC 2016

Hi Matt,

We are planning to wrap up the 4.2.0 release very soon. We have made a lot
of progress over the last weeks, but there are still a few minor issues
open. I think we should be good if we are shooting for a release in about 2
weeks.

We'll go through the open tickets over the next days and remove things from
the 4.2.0 milestone, that we won't be able to make in this developmental
cycle. That should clarify what really is left to do.

Andreas