[Biojava-dev] DNASequence and reverse complement

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Wed May 1 16:53:46 UTC 2013

Hello Hannes,

I am afraid you may be right; that is why I still use biojava-legacy
most of the time.

I reached out to the author of these recently

https://github.com/timpalpant/java-genomics-io
https://github.com/timpalpant/java-genomics-toolkit

to see if he may be interested in contributing to biojava but have not
received a response.  There may also be some utility code in Picard,
the open source fork of GATK, and possibly GenomeSpace that would be a
better fit in biojava, if anyone knows contributors to those projects.

A java client to the new Ensembl REST APIs would also be useful

http://beta.rest.ensembl.org/

   michael