[Biojava-dev] Code freeze for git transition

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:39:57 UTC 2013

That is correct.  A concern is then that we might be missing out on
other issues with the maven release plugin fixed since version 2.3.2.

As hinted at in my original email I struggle greatly with the maven
release plugin in biojava and other open source projects and am still
quite inexperienced with git.

   michael