[Biojava-dev] Biojava-Mapreduce paradigm...

Mark Fortner phidias51 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:00:02 UTC 2013

Hi Prasanna,
The project sounds interesting.  A few questions occurred to me:

   - Were you planning on submitting this as a GSOC project?
   - Were you planning on using GATE for items 1 & 2?
   - Would there be ways to plugin different ontologies (such as the NCI
   Metathesaurus)?
   - What types of network formats were you planning on supporting?
   - Are you planning on supporting both visual representations of networks
   as well as network graph data?

Cheers,

Mark

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Prasanna Bala <balkiprasanna1984 at gmail.com